Having a meal at a restaurant or a pizza place can prove to be a real challenge when you’re on a diet. It can truly be tempting to blow your weight loss plans when you eat out at your favorite chain restaurant. To help you stay on track, we’ve made a list of diet-friendly meals you can enjoy at some of the popular restaurants.
1. At Denny’s: Get the Two-Egg Breakfast along with a piece of seasonal fruit and either hash browns or whole-wheat toast.
2. At Pizza Hut: Order the medium Veggie Lover’s Thin ’n Crispy Pizza and have two slices of that. Make yourself a plain salad from the salad bar and use a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of pepper as salad dressings.
3. At Olive Garden: Go for the Capellini Pomodoro and ask for half the meal to be boxed up so you can eat some now and keep the rest for another meal. Get the Garden-Fresh Salad without dressing as well and demand for olive oil and balsamic vinegar on the side.
4. At Outback Stake: Order the Grilled Chicken on the Barbie with Fresh Seasonal Veggies on the side and a half a sweet potato (save the other half for later).
5. At P.F. Chang’s: Get the Steamed Shrimp, Pork, or Vegetable Dumplings with a side of steamed brown rice and a small portion of Garlic Snap Peas or Spicy Green Beans.