Researchers at Cornell University conducted a study where volunteers were asked to estimate the number of eating decisions they make everyday. Most people answered with 15. In fact, they really made around 221 decisions regarding what to eat—as well as how, when, where and with whom they’d eat. Researcher and food psychologist Brian Wansink...
Home » Posts Tagged "eat less"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Ease Your Food Addiction In 5 Steps Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Unexpected Diet Mistakes Posted on Jan 6, 2012
- Overeating At Parties? Top 5 Tips On How To Avoid It Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Healthy Meat Replacements In Your Diet Posted on May 29, 2012
- Where are you calories hiding? Posted on Apr 18, 2012