Stress eating is generally considered to be a bad thing; along with emotional eating can trigger a false sensation of hunger and lead to overeating. It’s also perceived as a negative coping mechanism because it does not solve the underlining problem, simply gives the illusion of comfort. However, there are experts who encourage stress eating. As long as you...
Home » Posts Tagged "how to fight stress"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Easy Tricks to Control your Portions Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Top 5 Foods That Keep You Full Posted on May 24, 2012
- Dr Oz Demonstrates The Quantum Scale for Weight loss Posted on Nov 16, 2010
- Staying Committed To Your Diet Posted on Jan 13, 2012
- Quantum Scale at the Tyra Banks show Posted on May 16, 2010