Most women tend to obsess over a number when it comes to their weight. For instance, you’re 135 pounds, but for no particular reason you’re fixated on a target weight of 125. However, losing 10 pounds when your weight is already within a healthy range brings no health benefits. So why are why so determined to be as thin as possible? Surely, the media has its...
Home » Posts Tagged "ideal weight"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Quantum Scale as seen in Discovery Channel Posted on Dec 13, 2009
- Emotional Eating? No More! Posted on Feb 17, 2012
- Easy Ways To Burn Those Calories Posted on Jan 9, 2012
- Sunny 104.3FM: Michelle’s Minute Posted on Mar 1, 2010
- Dr Oz Demonstrates The Quantum Scale for Weight loss Posted on Dec 4, 2011