Even though snacking between meals is generally recommended because it helps you avoid getting too hungry and eating way too much than you should at meal time, researches say that there is a best time of the day to be snacking and that is in the afternoon. According to a study published in Journal of the American Dietetic Association, people who snacked in he...
Home » Posts Tagged "importance of breakfast"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Lose Weight – In Quantum Leaps Posted on Nov 21, 2011
- Keeping The Extra Weight Off Posted on Jan 18, 2012
- On A Diet? You Don’t Have To Quit Desserts! Posted on Mar 5, 2012
- What Do You Eat Before Exercising? Posted on Jan 30, 2012
- Top 5 Tips On How To Lose The Last 10 Pounds Posted on Jul 19, 2012