Surely you know by now that generally a person’s metabolism slows down with age. This especially affects the female side of the population; the average woman gains about 1 1.2 pounds each year of her adult life, due to muscle loss, stress and a hormonal imbalance. This does not mean that weight gain is inevitable, you can definitely combat these natural...
Home » Posts Tagged "metabolism boost"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Causes of Weight Gain you can’t Control Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Diet Mistakes – What You Didn’t Know You Were Doing Wrong Posted on Dec 7, 2011
- Photography Retouching In The Media – Is It Affecting Us? Posted on Dec 23, 2011
- The Dreaded Weigh-In Posted on Jan 20, 2010
- How To Stay Fit In A Relationship Posted on Feb 6, 2012