A healthy diet should always include a complex of vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and essential fatty acids and if you want to lose weight, it needs to be low on fats and sugar at the same time. But don’t forget about proteins! Proteins are extremely important for building and maintaining muscles, but not only that, they’re essential for the growth and...
Home » Posts Tagged "proteins"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Top 5 Tips On How To Lose The Last 10 Pounds Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How is Sleep affecting your Weight? Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Self.com: Wacky (But it Works) Wednesday: A Scale with No Numbers! Posted on Jan 15, 2010
- Can’t Stick To Your Diet? Find Out Why! Posted on Dec 30, 2011
- Diets and the “Yo-yo effect” Posted on Nov 30, 2011