Weather you’re trying to lose weight or you feel strongly against killing animals for food, you have to keep in mind that a vegetarian diet lacks the nutrients you would otherwise get from different types of beef, fish or poultry. For instance, omega 3 is a healthy, fatty acid usually found in commonly eaten fish such as salmon or tuna. Then...
Home » Posts Tagged "vegetarian diet"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Today Show’s Bobbie Thomas Presents The Quantum Scale Posted on Dec 4, 2011
- Avoiding Overeating Guilt Posted on May 17, 2012
- Weight Loss Myths you should Dismiss Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Foods that help with Stress Relief Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Diets and Cheat Days Posted on Apr 18, 2012