Weather you’re trying to lose weight or you feel strongly against killing animals for food, you have to keep in mind that a vegetarian diet lacks the nutrients you would otherwise get from different types of beef, fish or poultry. For instance, omega 3 is a healthy, fatty acid usually found in commonly eaten fish such as salmon or tuna. Then...
Home » Posts Tagged "vegetarian diet"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Scale Junkie: Quantum Scale Review and Giveaway Posted on Apr 4, 2011
- Overcoming Weight Loss Obstacles Posted on May 12, 2012
- Stress Fat and how to Beat it Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Where does your Extra Weight Go? Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Quan·tum Secret: A quantity without the knowledge of others Posted on May 25, 2010