Weather you’re trying to lose weight or you feel strongly against killing animals for food, you have to keep in mind that a vegetarian diet lacks the nutrients you would otherwise get from different types of beef, fish or poultry. For instance, omega 3 is a healthy, fatty acid usually found in commonly eaten fish such as salmon or tuna. Then...
Home » Posts Tagged "vegetarian diet"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Ease Your Food Addiction In 5 Steps Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Afraid To Eat At Night? Posted on Feb 10, 2012
- Emotional Eating? No More! Posted on Feb 17, 2012
- Five Diets “Don’ts” – What To Avoid When You’re Trying To Lose Weight Posted on Dec 1, 2011
- Best time of the day to work out Posted on Apr 18, 2012