Before having the scale to confirm it, people realize they’ve gained weight because they notice changes on their bodies and clothes stop fitting as well as they used to. On very rare occasions the extra pounds get evenly distributed on one’s body, most people have “problem areas” – areas that seem to store more fat and at a faster pace. For instance,...
Home » Posts Tagged "weight and health"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Today Show’s Bobbie Thomas Presents The Quantum Scale Posted on Dec 4, 2011
- Easy Tips To Lose Weight At Work Posted on May 21, 2012
- Starting To Eat Healthy – Is It Really That Hard? Posted on Dec 9, 2011
- Bobbie Thomas Presents The Quantum Scale On MSNBC’s Today’s Show Posted on Dec 6, 2009
- 5 Steps Towards A Healthy Body Image Posted on Jul 19, 2012