Before having the scale to confirm it, people realize they’ve gained weight because they notice changes on their bodies and clothes stop fitting as well as they used to. On very rare occasions the extra pounds get evenly distributed on one’s body, most people have “problem areas” – areas that seem to store more fat and at a faster pace. For instance,...
Home » Posts Tagged "weight and health"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Want To Eat Healthier Food? Here’s A Few Tips! Posted on Dec 2, 2011
- Most Common Situations When Overeating Occurs Posted on Jun 2, 2012
- Signs That You Are Obsessing Over Your Weight Posted on Jan 4, 2012
- Controlling Your Calorie Intake Posted on Feb 20, 2012
- The Quantum Scale Review Posted on Dec 21, 2009