Before having the scale to confirm it, people realize they’ve gained weight because they notice changes on their bodies and clothes stop fitting as well as they used to. On very rare occasions the extra pounds get evenly distributed on one’s body, most people have “problem areas” – areas that seem to store more fat and at a faster pace. For instance,...
Home » Posts Tagged "weight and health"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Track Your Weight Loss Only With The Quantum Scale! Posted on Mar 2, 2010
- Staying motivated while dieting – A few useful tips Posted on Dec 5, 2011
- Where are you calories hiding? Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- The Quantum Scale Review Posted on Dec 21, 2009
- Eating Healthy During The Holidays Posted on Dec 16, 2011