Before having the scale to confirm it, people realize they’ve gained weight because they notice changes on their bodies and clothes stop fitting as well as they used to. On very rare occasions the extra pounds get evenly distributed on one’s body, most people have “problem areas” – areas that seem to store more fat and at a faster pace. For instance,...
Home » Posts Tagged "weight and health"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Fixing Emotional Eating: Top 5 Tips Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Joseph Dispenza, Quantum Physics 1 to 3 Posted on Jan 17, 2010
- Eating Healthy While Saving Money Posted on Feb 22, 2012
- Starting To Eat Healthy – Is It Really That Hard? Posted on Dec 9, 2011
- Keeping The Extra Weight Off Posted on Jan 18, 2012