Researchers claim that there is a link between lack of sleep and weight gain, and there seems to be empirical data to support that assertion. So if you are what scientists call a “short sleeper”, meaning you get less that 6 hours of sleep each night, you may have some trouble losing weight, or even maintaining it. A 7-year study that included 7.022...
Home » Posts Tagged "weight loss and sleep"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012