The problem with trusting popular diet myths is that some may actually slow down your weight loss process and keep you from making the right choices to reach your goals. Even if you don’t generally believe everything you read, there are so many theories out there and so many different takes on the subject, it can get pretty confusing. So here are a few common...
Home » Posts Tagged "weight loss myths"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Are you a Late Night Snacker? Here’s what you should avoid. Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Thirsty? Make Sure You Drink The Right Stuff Posted on Feb 3, 2012
- Photography Retouching In The Media – Is It Affecting Us? Posted on Dec 23, 2011
- Staying Committed To Your Diet Posted on Jan 13, 2012
- Emotional Eating – Causes And Solutions Posted on Dec 29, 2011