The problem with trusting popular diet myths is that some may actually slow down your weight loss process and keep you from making the right choices to reach your goals. Even if you don’t generally believe everything you read, there are so many theories out there and so many different takes on the subject, it can get pretty confusing. So here are a few common...
Home » Posts Tagged "weight loss myths"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Starting To Eat Healthy – Is It Really That Hard? Posted on Dec 9, 2011
- Are you a Late Night Snacker? Here’s what you should avoid. Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Diets That Don’t Really Work Posted on Jan 27, 2012
- Eating Healthy During The Holidays Posted on Dec 16, 2011
- The Dreaded Weigh-In Posted on Jan 20, 2010