The problem with trusting popular diet myths is that some may actually slow down your weight loss process and keep you from making the right choices to reach your goals. Even if you don’t generally believe everything you read, there are so many theories out there and so many different takes on the subject, it can get pretty confusing. So here are a few common...
Home » Posts Tagged "weight loss myths"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Tyra Demonstrates the World’s Best Weight Loss Scale Posted on Dec 4, 2011
- Defeating Unhealthy Food Cravings Posted on Dec 27, 2011
- How To Stay Fit In A Relationship Posted on Feb 6, 2012
- Where are you calories hiding? Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Diets That Don’t Really Work Posted on Jan 27, 2012