As you probably already know, the most important rule of weight loss is expending more calories than you consume. This means that in order to lose weight, you have to change your diet and exercise habits to create a caloric deficit that makes you get thinner. However, a thinner body needs less energy to sustain itself and this means fewer calories burned. As you...
Home » Posts Tagged "women weight loss"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Easy Tricks To Keep Those Pounds Off Posted on May 14, 2012
- A weighty subject for the holidays Posted on Jan 16, 2010
- Bonnie Hunt Surprises a Lucky Viewer with the Quantum Scale Posted on Dec 4, 2011
- Emotional Eating? No More! Posted on Feb 17, 2012
- Best Time To Snack? Posted on Feb 24, 2012