As you probably already know, the most important rule of weight loss is expending more calories than you consume. This means that in order to lose weight, you have to change your diet and exercise habits to create a caloric deficit that makes you get thinner. However, a thinner body needs less energy to sustain itself and this means fewer calories burned. As you...
Home » Posts Tagged "women weight loss"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Controlling Your Calorie Intake Posted on Feb 20, 2012
- What makes Dieters fall off the Wagon Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Photography Retouching In The Media – Is It Affecting Us? Posted on Dec 23, 2011
- Top 5 Tips On How To Lose The Last 10 Pounds Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Foods that help with Stress Relief Posted on Apr 18, 2012