As you probably already know, the most important rule of weight loss is expending more calories than you consume. This means that in order to lose weight, you have to change your diet and exercise habits to create a caloric deficit that makes you get thinner. However, a thinner body needs less energy to sustain itself and this means fewer calories burned. As you...
Home » Posts Tagged "women weight loss"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Controlling Your Calorie Intake Posted on Feb 20, 2012
- Your Body Image – How Confident Are You? Posted on Dec 14, 2011
- Quantum Scale Shows Weight Loss But Not Actual Weight Posted on May 24, 2010
- 5 Simple Tricks To Eat Less Posted on May 18, 2012
- Defeating Unhealthy Food Cravings Posted on Dec 27, 2011