As you probably already know, the most important rule of weight loss is expending more calories than you consume. This means that in order to lose weight, you have to change your diet and exercise habits to create a caloric deficit that makes you get thinner. However, a thinner body needs less energy to sustain itself and this means fewer calories burned. As you...
Home » Posts Tagged "women weight loss"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- What Do You Eat Before Exercising? Posted on Jan 30, 2012
- Top Healthy Snacks To Take At The Beach Posted on May 25, 2012
- Easy Tricks to Control your Portions Posted on Apr 18, 2012
- Scale Junkie: Quantum Scale Review and Giveaway Posted on Apr 4, 2011
- Are you a Late Night Snacker? Here’s what you should avoid. Posted on Apr 18, 2012