As you probably already know, the most important rule of weight loss is expending more calories than you consume. This means that in order to lose weight, you have to change your diet and exercise habits to create a caloric deficit that makes you get thinner. However, a thinner body needs less energy to sustain itself and this means fewer calories burned. As you...
Home » Posts Tagged "women weight loss"
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide Posted on Nov 5, 2012
- (Reader’s Digest Recommends) Finally: A Scale That Doesn’t Weigh You Down! Posted on Oct 25, 2012
- 5 Forbidden Foods You Can Eat Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- How To Stop Sabotaging Your Diet Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Dealing With Diet Slip-ups Posted on Jul 19, 2012
- Want To Eat Healthier Food? Here’s A Few Tips! Posted on Dec 2, 2011
- Foods That Boost Your Metabolism Posted on Jan 16, 2012
- Your Body Image – How Confident Are You? Posted on Dec 14, 2011
- Foods That Lower Your Cholesterol Posted on Jan 25, 2012
- Facebook Contest Winner – Week 1 Posted on Dec 28, 2011